Brand Mellow refund policy will be void if;
- You have chosen an All in one package.
- The primary design concept has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks of project.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- No refund can be claimed/processed once after the final files have been delivered to you following your request.
- Refund and revision explicitly does not apply on items offered free.
- The client will not be entitled to any refund for logo after 30 days, and for website after 90 days, from the date of purchase.
- Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refund under any circumstances.
- In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
Note: Brand Mellow holds all rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of Brand Mellow. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
How to Claim Your Refund
To have your refund, follow the following steps:
You can claim your refund by:
Sending us an Email on email@example.com
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed we will initiate the process.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by Brand Mellow, the information will be submitted the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.